Ingredients for the batter:
- 1 and 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/3 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted in dish
- 4 cups blueberries, fresh OR frozen
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hr
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in milk and mix well into a smooth batter.
- Melt butter in 9x13-inch baking dish in the oven for a minute or so.
- Pour batter into melted butter.
- Evenly sprinkle blueberries on top of batter. Do not stir in.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes, OR until done.