Milkmaid's Recipe Box

FOOD, FOOD, FOOD! I'm such a FARMER at heart-- even a CALF knows that so much in life is about the FOOD! (A bit of a "bio" about me can be found way down near the bottom.)

You can find a recipe index entitled "Labels" down along the right side, starting below the picture of the farm. Then, below the "Label" list are pictures of some of my old "standbys"-- click on their picture and it should take you to the recipe.

You will see no advertising on my blog; this means there is no monetary benefit for me having "visitors" or "joiners"-- having said that, if you do wish to JOIN my blog, you can do so by scrolling w-a-y down to near the bottom of the page...

My Visitors

Locations of Site Visitors

Monday, January 2, 2012

IT'S JANUARY!-- and, for me, that means...

Yesterday (Sunday) morning, I looked out the window and what did I see?....a beautiful sight-- this snow-laden tree (still lit up by the overnight light).  I think the kind of snow that flocks the branches/trunks is so special.

Okay,... getting back to my title--  January means I need to be spending plenty of time on different kinds of 'book work', farm-wise and otherwise. 

Until I get all of that taken care of, I won't be posting very much on this blog.  Well,... I might sneak a few things in here and there, but most of that 'fun kind of stuff' will have to wait. 

One good part about this January is that, as I mentioned in a previous posting about using the FoodSaver to 'package up' meals, I won't have to be doing much cooking while I'm extra busy, period.

For now, it's..................... after I get my "January's things" finished, I'll be so happy to see you here, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment