Wayne's mother made this for us-- we liked it a lot. Sometimes, she'd use raspberry or strawberry pie filling on the top. We LIKED it then,............ and still do!
1. Line a 9x13-inch pan with this graham cracker crust: 18 squares of graham crackers (crushed) mixed with 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup melted butter. Press into the pan and bake at 325-degrees for about 10 minutes. Cool about 15 minutes.
2. For the filling: Mix together (until very smooth) 8 oz. cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
3. Whip 1/2 pint heavy cream OR an 8-oz. container of Cool Whip until stiff. Fold carefully into the above cheese mixture. Pour this onto the cracker crust, and level it.
4. Carefully spread 1 can prepared blueberry pie filling evenly over creamy layer.
5. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before cutting into squares and serving.
Milkmaid's Recipe Box
FOOD, FOOD, FOOD! I'm such a FARMER at heart-- even a CALF knows that so much in life is about the FOOD! (A bit of a "bio" about me can be found way down near the bottom.)
You can find a recipe index entitled "Labels" down along the right side, starting below the picture of the farm. Then, below the "Label" list are pictures of some of my old "standbys"-- click on their picture and it should take you to the recipe.
You will see no advertising on my blog; this means there is no monetary benefit for me having "visitors" or "joiners"-- having said that, if you do wish to JOIN my blog, you can do so by scrolling w-a-y down to near the bottom of the page...