Milkmaid's Recipe Box

FOOD, FOOD, FOOD! I'm such a FARMER at heart-- even a CALF knows that so much in life is about the FOOD! (A bit of a "bio" about me can be found way down near the bottom.)

You can find a recipe index entitled "Labels" down along the right side, starting below the picture of the farm. Then, below the "Label" list are pictures of some of my old "standbys"-- click on their picture and it should take you to the recipe.

You will see no advertising on my blog; this means there is no monetary benefit for me having "visitors" or "joiners"-- having said that, if you do wish to JOIN my blog, you can do so by scrolling w-a-y down to near the bottom of the page...

My Visitors

Locations of Site Visitors

Monday, June 6, 2011

Pistachio Fluff Salad

Even if a lot of other people also make this, Cheryl is the one in our family who started making it for us.  I like its refreshing kind of flavor.   Make this ahead of time, cover and refrigerate for a minimum of four hours to allow the marshmallows to soften and absorb the other flavors.

INGREDIENTS:
1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple with liquid
1 box (3.5 oz.) pistachio instant pudding mix
8 oz. thawed Cool Whip
Cottage cheese - small curd (24 oz. size)
10 oz. miniature marshmallows (or, less-- according to your preference)

DIRECTIONS:
Put whole can of pineapple in bottom of bowl, sprinkle dry pudding mix in and mix well.  Add cottage cheese, mix.  Put marshmallows in and blend together.  Lastly, fold the Cool Whip in.

No comments:

Post a Comment