Milkmaid's Recipe Box

FOOD, FOOD, FOOD! I'm such a FARMER at heart-- even a CALF knows that so much in life is about the FOOD! (A bit of a "bio" about me can be found way down near the bottom.)

You can find a recipe index entitled "Labels" down along the right side, starting below the picture of the farm. Then, below the "Label" list are pictures of some of my old "standbys"-- click on their picture and it should take you to the recipe.

You will see no advertising on my blog; this means there is no monetary benefit for me having "visitors" or "joiners"-- having said that, if you do wish to JOIN my blog, you can do so by scrolling w-a-y down to near the bottom of the page...

My Visitors

Locations of Site Visitors

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Paula's Cauliflower Bake

I.......     LIKE.....       THIS....       RECIPE!!!!

 Steam 2 good-sized heads of cauliflower, drain, and coarsely mash.

Add: 
1/2 cup butter
8 oz. cream cheese
Tablespoon or two of minced onion
Small amount of bacon bits OR 3 strips of cut/fried lean bacon
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese (medium or sharp)

Put into greased/sprayed 9x13-inch dish and bake at 350-degrees for an hour.  You can sprinkle a bit more cheese and bacon pieces on when nearly done.

No comments:

Post a Comment