Milkmaid's Recipe Box

FOOD, FOOD, FOOD! I'm such a FARMER at heart-- even a CALF knows that so much in life is about the FOOD! (A bit of a "bio" about me can be found way down near the bottom.)

You can find a recipe index entitled "Labels" down along the right side, starting below the picture of the farm. Then, below the "Label" list are pictures of some of my old "standbys"-- click on their picture and it should take you to the recipe.

You will see no advertising on my blog; this means there is no monetary benefit for me having "visitors" or "joiners"-- having said that, if you do wish to JOIN my blog, you can do so by scrolling w-a-y down to near the bottom of the page...

My Visitors

Locations of Site Visitors

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blueberry Syrup with photo

                                                                                         (Photo by me, Doris)

This syrup/sauce can be used on pancakes, waffles, toast, and even ice cream.  (Because it's sweet, not a lot is needed.)  I was first introduced to this 'so good' kind of blueberry syrup by Ryan and Jennifer-- they made some after picking blueberries near Clintonville.

Rather than copy everything about how I make 'canned blueberry syrup', I'll just post the website where I got it from:  http://www.pickyourown.org/blueberrysyrup.htm

It's a "Yummmmm-O"......................... ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment